Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
Newcross Healthcare are professional Care Assistants to deliver excellent care to our service users living across Porthmadog, Pwhelli, Bangor and the surrounding areas.
Your new role
We are looking for healthcare professionals who are able to support and care for our elderly or disabled residents with the daily activities and needs such as clinical requirements, toileting and hygiene and social needs.
You will need to be a compassionate and positive individual with previous experience caring for others.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- 30,000 discounts available through our employee perks scheme
With Newcross you will have the chance to gain valuable knowledge and skills through our wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work.
You will also have access to flexible hours, a minimum hour guarantee and Flexi Pay which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative HealthForceGo® app. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
Our local team
Newcross Healthcare's branch in North Wales is based in Colwyn Bay and located on Station Road, opposite the town's train station where you will receive support from a local line manager & in-house office support.
Click the button to Apply
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call