As a Care Assistant in Porthmadog, Pwhelli, Bangor and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You’ll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, aiding with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, enables our healthcare staff to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You’ll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You’ll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.