Are you a carer looking for a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Porthmadog, Pwhelli, Bangor and the surrounding areas.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a new and exclusive app feature on the HealthForceGo® app that allows you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to service users with various needs and requirements. You will provide assistance with personal care activities, daily living tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Flexible full time and part time hours with different shifts available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay - Withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift
- Free ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Develop your skill set with a catalogue of free training programs earned through credits as you work. They cover various topics such as Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, End of Life Care, Medication Administration and many more.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Colwyn Bay team
Newcross Healthcare's branch in North Wales is based in Colwyn Bay and located on Station Road, opposite the town's train station where you will receive support from a local line manager & in-house office support.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.