Do you want to evolve in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Bromsgrove, Redditch, Worcester and the surrounding areas of Worcestershire.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will work closely with our service users to ensure that they receive care and support completing a variety of daily living tasks. Your assistance will be needed with a variety of daily living activities including personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Our ideal applicant will have prior experience of caring and supporting service users living with Dementia or Alzheimer's.
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff have the opportunity to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Why join the Newcross team?
- Flexible hours including weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Specialised free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Access to 30,000 discounts across high street retailers nationwide
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our local branch is based at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.