We are looking for carers like you to help us make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Bromsgrove, Redditch, Worcester and the surrounding areas of Worcestershire.
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will assist our service users with personal care tasks, daily living needs, washing, toileting, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
It is highly desirable that you have experience of providing care to service users with Dementia or Alzheimer's.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Flexible full time and part time hours to choose from
- A Perks at Work scheme to take advantage of
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
We give our healthcare staff the opportunity to choose when they want to be paid through our HealthForceGo® Flexi Pay app feature. (Including bank holidays and weekends)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our local branch is based at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38.
Join us now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.