We want carers like you to join us!
As a Care Assistant in Bromsgrove, Redditch, Worcester and the surrounding areas of Worcestershire, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. You'll be assisting our service users with personal care, clinical requirements, washing, dressing, making up beds, social integration activities and any other services needed. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
Flexi Pay is an exciting HealthForceGo® app feature that allows you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.29, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities on topics like Makaton, BSL, First Aid and much more
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. You'll comfortably form part of a friendly team of health and social care professionals looking to make a difference. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.