Join us and benefit from a wide range of exclusives!
A care career with Newcross offers you a unique opportunity to balance work around your busy life. Even better still, you'll be able to receive instant pay for the work you do. Sound good? Then read on.
As a Care Assistant in Bromsgrove, Redditch, Worcester and the surrounding areas, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, ready to join a dedicated team of health and social care professionals. You'll be responsible for providing the highest standard of care to those who need it. You'll assist with clinical needs, personal care tasks, meal preparation, social activities and any additional services needed.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free DBS and uniform
- Free training opportunities on topics like Makaton, BSL, First Aid and much more
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Flexi Pay gives you the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the last 3 years in the UK under your belt. You'll have experience in moving and handling and personal care.
We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To do this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You'll need access to a smart device with the internet to pick up shifts through the HealthForceGo app. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.