Newcross Healthcare is a forward-thinking, nationwide healthcare provider looking for passionate Care Assistants to work in and around Rochdale, Greater Manchester, in permanent, part-time roles earning up to £12.18 per hour.
Getting to know our service users and their needs is critical to building trust and rapport, and you should have at least three months of paid relevant experience. If you'd have been working as a Care Assistant in this role in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, last week, earning £12.18 an hour, here are some of the things you would have done:
- Carried out aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing and dressing
- Kept records on all charts (feeding, activity etc.) and followed care plans
- Ensured that the individuals in your care are safe, comfortable and happy
It takes an extraordinary, dedicated person to be a Care Assistant, the role is physically and emotionally demanding but the job satisfaction makes it worth it. You must have the right to live and work in the UK and have your own smartphone. Access to your own transport would be helpful but is not essential.
The benefits of this Healthcare Assistant role include:
- Access to a Flexi Pay system to instantly withdraw wages. This includes weekends and bank holidays!
- Flexible working hours and shifts
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- The appreciation and support of expert colleagues
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services, primarily in the NHS, so your support filling these currently open Healthcare Assistant vacancies is much appreciated. If successful, you could be on shift in the next 48 hours!
If you are a compassionate, collaborative and qualified Care Assistant, this could be your next role. Please register your interest today by applying online, and a member of our team will fast-track your application. Rest assured, any interviews will be online or via phone for your safety.