Can you provide exceptional care to those in need?
Newcross Healthcare needs passionate people like you! We are looking for Care Assistants to join the team in Ross-On-Wye, Ledbury, Bromyard and the surrounding areas. You'll be the main companion of the people in your care, with varying responsibilities. Your duties will include, but aren't limited to, following care plans, preparing meals, and getting our service users involved in social activities.
You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals and benefit from ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it.
What we're looking for
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience gained within the last 3 years. The right to work in the UK is essential. You will also need experience in moving and handling clients and personal care. Ultimately, you'll need to strive for the best possible outcome for those in your care at all times. It would be beneficial for you to have access to your own vehicle.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo.
With this exciting employee perk, you can get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts! Simply submit your timesheets through the HealthForceGo app to qualify (includes weekends and bank holidays).