Our branch is based at Kemble House in Broad Street, just a short distance from Hereford Cathedral and Hereford train station.
Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for Care Assistants to join us in delivering professional care and support to service users throughout Ross-On-Wye, Ledbury, Bromyard and the local surrounding areas.
You will benefit from our interview via video call! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you will be able to talk from the comfort of your own home
- With credits earned as you work, gain access to free specialised training programmes to enhance your skillset. These include BSL, Makaton, Safeguarding, End of Life Care, and many more.
- Perks at Work, our exclusive employee discount scheme, which gives you 30,000 discounts at over 80 UK retailers.
- Flexible working hours are on offer so you can suit your schedule to your work. Choose between part and full time hours, weekends, weekdays, and weeknights.
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
The Care Assistant Role
This varied Care Assistant role involves working as part of a team to care for sick or vulnerable people. You'll be assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
Flexible pay with Flexi Pay!
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Flexible working hours
- Perks at Work
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free specialised training progammes
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Join us today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.