Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant in Ross-On-Wye, Ledbury, Bromyard and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to have real responsibility and enjoy the variety that each day brings. Your responsibilities will vary and you'll be assisting service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the chance to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.29, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it