Take the next exciting step in your healthcare career!
As a Care Assistant in Ross-On-Wye, Ledbury, Bromyard and the surrounding areas, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. This is a varied role where no two days will be the same. Your responsibilities will include working alongside a health and social care team to follow care plans, assist service users with personal care needs, daily living tasks, meal preparation and social integration activities.
What we're looking for
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Got what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Flexi Pay gives you the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the money earned during your completed shifts. All you have to do is submit your timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo (weekends and bank holidays are included).
What you'll receive
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and Uniform
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it