Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Care Assistants to join us in delivering professional care and support to service users throughout Ross-On-Wye, Ledbury, Bromyard and the local surrounding areas.
Our branch is based at Kemble House in Broad Street, just a short distance from Hereford Cathedral and Hereford train station.
As Newcross Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing everyday care to clients
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being
- Managing clients' care logs and medical requirements
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
What you will need to succeed:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Perks at Newcross
- Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your commitments
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
You will also benefit from our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to develop their current skill set with a variety of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.