Care Assistant & Senior Care Assistant
Do you have experience in the healthcare world? Then join Newcross Healthcare today!
As a Care Assistant or Senior Care Assistant in Bleasby, Grantham, Neward-On-Trent, Farndon and the surrounding area, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
Flexi Pay is our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees access to 50% of their pay instantly, including on weekends and bank holidays!
What's in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration of £12.49/hr, including holiday pay for HCA shift
- An hourly rate of up to £15.11/hr including holiday pay for SCA shifts
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.