Are you polite and hard working?
As a Care Assistant in Bleasby, Grantham, Neward-On-Trent, Farndon and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be providing support with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
What is Flexi Pay?
Our innovative HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, gives you the freedom to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19/hr, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.