Working for Newcross is more than just a job. As a part-time Care Assistant in Galashiels, Hawick, Peebles, Selkirk, Kelso, Jedburgh, Melrose and surrounding areas of the Scottish Borders, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day.
You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
In return for your hardwork Newcross offers:
* Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
* An hourly rate of up to £12.66p/h, including holiday pay
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
* Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
* Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an in-house training team
If you were already working with us as a Care Assistant, these are some of the things you would have achieved this week:
* Ensured our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest
* Assisted with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed
* Worked with nurses, support workers and other members of the health and social care worker team
To join Newcross Healthcare working in a thoroughly rewarding and inspiring Care Assistant role, please contact us today!