Do you want to help make a difference today?
As a Care Assistant in Scunthorpe, Brigg and the surrounds, you'll be a true care giver with the ability to easily take on new responsibilities and build lasting relationships in every shifts. Your duties will include assisting our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required. You will be working alongside a group of health and social care professionals, with the common goal of wanting to help make the life of others easier and better.
Perks at work
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and uniform
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support.
Why use Flexi Pay?
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift instantly (includes weekends and bank holidays).
Does this sound like you?
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK.
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.