We are looking for carers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care and support our service users living in Scunthorpe, Brigg and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will work with our service users to ensure that they receive high-quality care and support at all times. You will provide assistance with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Flexi Pay feature!
Newcross Healthcare has an innovative app feature that allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the very same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
Choose our Newcross team!
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Free specialist training programs available earned through credits as you work
- Perk at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts to use in high street retailers nationwide
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contacts to validate your clinical experience
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on the mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Your friendly Lincoln branch is located at Sadler Road, only a short distance from the A46.
Simply submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.