Are you a passionate carer looking to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Skegness, Horncastle, Boston and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be dedicated to providing support to our service users with a variety of important daily living activities. You will assist with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, daily living activities, social integration in their local community and any additional services needed.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Flexi Pay is our new HealthForceGo® app feature allowing you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Work with Newcross!
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts available
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits earned as you work
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift
- Flexible full time and part time hours to choose from
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme - paying up to £500 per successful referral
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply now and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.