As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are searching for caring and professional Care Assistants to support our service users in Skegness, Horncastle, Boston living as independently as possible in line with their personal care needs.
Being a Care Assistant
In order to be successful, you will be a kind and compassionate individual who is prepared to offer the highest quality of care and support to our residents, enabling them to have a dignified, happy and independent living.
Why join us?
* Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts available across retailers nationwide
* Flexible shifts - Pick your hours to fit in around you, work as little or as much as you choose.
* Flexi Pay - With our exclusive Flexi Pay feature you choose when you get paid. This service allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme - paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from high street retailers
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
The local team
Our friendly Lincoln team are based in Sadler Road - just a short distance from the A46.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for?
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.