Do you have a caring nature? Then join us!
Newcross are a well-established nationwide healthcare provider and we are looking for new carers to help us to deliver outstanding support and care across Spalding, Holbeach and the surrounding local areas.
Your new role as Care Assistant
Our Care Assistants are responsible for recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature, keeping areas and equipment clean and tidy, and assisting patients with tasks such as eating, moving about or washing themselves.
Working with us, you will be on the front line of providing invaluable services to those in need of care whilst upholding our philosophy of care.
This role requires:
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book on to one with Newcross Healthcare)
- You will need access to a smartphone or device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not essential.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Where will you be based?
Our local branch are based in Broadway Court, a short distance from Peterborough train station and Cathedral
In return you will get:
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Free ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Additional benefits include:
* Flexi Pay, you will have the chance to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Perks at Work, which provides 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
* Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs varying from weekdays, nights and weekends
* Exclusive free training courses, that will enable you to grow in your career with us.
Start your application now!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
You will benefit from our interview via video call! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you will be able to talk from the comfort of your own home
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.