As a Care Assistant in Stafford, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stoke-on-Trent and the surrounds, you’ll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but will include aiding with personal care, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You’ll work as part of a supportive team of workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough.
What is Flexi Pay?
Our new app feature Flexi Pay, gives our healthcare staff the freedom to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don’t already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you’ve demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We’ll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.