We are seeking healthcare professionals just like you to join the Newcross team!
As a Care Assistant in Stafford, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stoke-on-Trent and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Want to get started? Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours. To make this happen, we'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, though we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is a must. You'll need to be confident enough in your abilities to work independently but also able to work harmoniously in a team. We'll expect you to deliver the same standard of care that you'd want for a loved one to receive, and for you to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for.
- A £500 bonus to welcome you to the business
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
Enjoy 25% of the value of your shift the same day you work it including weekends and bank holidays by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm on the HealthForceGo app!