Do you want to make a difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is actively seeking qualified Care Assistants to provide excellent care and support to our service users in Stevenage and surrounding towns.
We are looking for dedicated and caring healthcare workers who will uphold our caring philosophy, always with a person-centred focus.
Extensive experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for others will strengthen your application.
We ask for…
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Benefit with us!
* Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
* Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Free Ongoing training and development
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street shops
With Newcross, you'll have access to Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature. You can withdraw up to 50% of the verified pay value of shifts you've worked via the HealthForceGo app.
You will also have the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Our Milton Keynes branch
Based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5 - your local team operates out of our Milton Keynes office.
Begin your journey with us today!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.