Become an invaluable member of our care team
Newcross Healthcare is currently searching for expert Care Assistants to offer supportive care to our residents living within Stevenage and surrounding local area.
Become a Care Assistant:
Our Care Assistants are responsible for assisting elderly, recovering or disable clients with daily activities whilst providing companionship to residents and supporting them with social and clinical needs.
Ideally you will be a patient and compassionate healthcare professionals who are ready for the occasional challenge.
What do you need?
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
* Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
* You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Learn with us
As a Newcross worker, you will have the opportunity to improve your skill set through our range of free training programmes available. You will be able to earn training credits while you work, these credits will enable you to study our many courses and progress in your career.
Speech, Signs and Symbols, Safeguarding Adults and End of Life Care are examples of excellent clinical courses you can study with us!
What will you benefit from?
* Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
* Free ongoing training and development
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
* Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Take advantage of our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your new branch
Our lovely local Milton Keynes team is based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5. We supply healthcare professionals to local care establishments up to a 30 mile radius of our office.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.