Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals and you could be next to join us!
Newcross Healthcare are looking for dedicated Care Assistants to join us in providing excellent care and support to our users across Stockport, Macclesfield, Denton, Marple, Offerton, Great Moor, Torkington and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be delivering the highest quality of care to our service users whilst promoting their independence, choice, dignity and respect.
You're likely to carry out a number of tasks which might include: Personal care, observing, monitoring and recording patient's conditions, and assisting with clinical duties.
Same day pay
Our new Flexi Pay service allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative HealthForceGo® app. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
What can we offer you?
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Additional benefits include:
* Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs and commitment
* An employee benefit scheme offering over 30,000 discounts at 80 high street stores
* Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Meet the team
Our Stockport team is based at St Christopher house on Wellington Road South in Stockport just down the road from the train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for?
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.