Do you want to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant in Stockport, Wilmslow, Hale, Mobberley, Bramhall and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You’ll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive health and social care workers, aiding with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services required.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Flexi Pay gives you the choice to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
You’ll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience of moving and handling and personal care. We’ll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you’ll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.