At Newcross, we truly care about our people. Join us today.
As a Care Assistant in Stockport, Wilmslow, Hale, Mobberley, Bramhall and the surrounds, you’ll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including supporting service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, medication support, social activities and any other services needed. You’ll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
You’ll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You’ll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Flexi Pay puts you in control of when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Apply today and you can start within a week!