You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
Do you want to join a friendly team?
We are seeking Care Assistants to expand our team in Swindon, Royal Wootton Bassett, Pewsey and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive constant care and support at all times. You will provide assistance with personal care tasks, daily living activities, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Have the opportunity to access up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day via our HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Why our team?
- Flexible hours with weekday, weekend and night shifts available
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in various high street retailers
- Free specialist training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.