If you're looking for a rewarding role, then join us today!
As a Care Assistant in Bampton,Tiverton and the surrounding areas, you will be in charge of putting a smile on people's faces every day and build ever lasting relationships with our service users.
Your main duties will include assisting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. You will be working alongside a group of health and social care professionals, and you will have the chance to choose your own working hours, offering you plenty of flexibility.
Perks at work
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free DBS and uniform
Why use Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value at any given time, even on weekends and bank holidays, so you are in control of when you get paid!
Skill sets required
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience within the past 3 years in the UK.
- Moving and handling and personal care experience is a requirement
- Represent our core values of trust, expertise and empathy on every shift
- Have access to a smart device, with internet connection
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.