Do you have care worker or support staff experience, and do you live in Devon? If so, you'll be interested in these part-time healthcare assistant roles. Newcross Healthcare is looking for part-time Care Assistants to work in Bampton, Tiverton and the surrounding region, and is offering a competitive pay rate of £14.35 per hour including holiday pay.
If you were currently up and running in this community Care Assistant job, over the last few days, you would have achieved the following:
- Supported service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
- Delivered person-centred care to service users, in line with their care plans
- Assisted the nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply for this Care Assistant role, you will need a minimum of three months experience in a similar position, possibly working for the NHS. You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts. Access to your vehicle (with full driving license) is desirable, too.
In return for your compassion and commitment, as a Care Assistant, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, picked up via our app HealthForceGo®
- Free ongoing training opportunities via e-Learning
You will also have access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.