You can find our local Barnstaple office at Unit 2 Castle Park Road, Whiddon Valley, Barnstaple.
Are you a carer looking for a change in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Bampton, Tiverton and the surrounding areas.
Waking night shifts are available as part of this role.
What will I do?
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will work hard to ensure that our service users receive high quality care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will provide assistance with personal care tasks, clinical needs or requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
With Newcross, you will enjoy having exclusive to our innovative Flexi Pay app feature and withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Why choose Newcross?
- Flexible hours covering a range of weekday, weekend and night shifts
- 'Perks at Work' scheme giving you access to up to 30,000 discounts throughout retailers nationwide
- Free training programs covering various topics and all earned through credits as you work
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.