Do you have care worker or support staff experience, and do you live in Devon? If so, you'll be interested in these part-time healthcare assistant roles. Newcross Healthcare is looking for part-time Care Assistants to work in Bampton, Tiverton and the surrounding region, and is offering a competitive pay rate of £14.35 per hour. You can go from candidate to employee in 48 hours.
If you were currently up and running in this community Care Assistant job, over the last few days, you would have achieved the following:
- Supported service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
- Delivered person-centred care to service users, in line with their care plans
- Assisted the nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply for this Care Assistant role, you will need a minimum of three months experience in a similar position, possibly working for the NHS. You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts. Access to your vehicle (with full driving license) is desirable, too.
In return for your compassion and commitment, as a Care Assistant, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, picked up via our app HealthForceGo®
- Free ongoing training opportunities via e-Learning
You will also have access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
If you're keen to begin this new care job, you can go from candidate to employee in 48 hours. Don't delay - apply for this Care Assistant job in Bampton and Tiverton today!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.