Help us change lives!
At Newcross, we're a forward-thinking health and social care employer, offering a truly flexible alternative to our competitors in the industry. We'll empower you to choose when you work, when you get paid, and provide you with the tools and resources you need to progress in your career.
As a Care Assistant in Tonbridge and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals whilst benefiting from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that gives you the chance to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £12.99, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
What we require
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Apply today and you can start within a week!