Working for Newcross is more than just a job
As a Care Assistant in Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Teignmouth and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers.You'll be assisting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.25, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
Our exciting HealthForceGo® app feature puts you in control of when you get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll gain instant access to up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.