Are you looking for the next step up in your healthcare career?
Join Newcross as a Care Assistant in Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Teignmouth and the surrounding areas. It will be your responsibility to ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive health and social care colleagues, aiding with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Working with Newcross is a golden ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in the healthcare sector.
Our benefits package is second-to-none. It includes:
- A competitive remuneration of up to £12.94 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free DBS and uniform
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and be ready to get stuck in. You will need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is also a requirement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not essential.
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts as and when you need it (includes weekends and bank holidays)! Simply submit your timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo®.