Are you looking for new care staff opportunities in South Devon? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants in Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Teignmouth and the surrounding areas. It is offering a competitive rate of £14.25 p/h, including holiday pay.
In this rewarding care assistant role, you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area. We see care as a holistic, people-centric pursuit. We make use of the latest tech to help us understand our staff and clients and automate once-manual processes, in turn providing the best possible care.
If you were already working for Newcross Healthcare, this is how your first days as a Care Assistant would have looked:
- Supporting service users with all personal care tasks and clinical needs
- Assisting nurses and other members of the health and social care worker team
- Ensuring that the care you deliver to service users supports their individual care plans
To apply, you will need at least three months' Care Assistant experience in a similar role (possibly in the NHS). You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. However, we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®.
In return for your expertise and inclusive approach, working as a Care Assistant, you will receive:
- Competitive rates, with guaranteed minimum hours, and shifts that support flexible working to suit your lifestyle
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
Please contact Newcross Healthcare today to apply for this Care Assistant job in South Devon.
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare assistants.