Are you a compassionate and hardworking carer? Then this could be the role for you!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for caring professionals with experience in a care environment to provide expert support to our service users living in Walsall and the surrounds.
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
What will I be doing?
In the role of Care Assistant, you will be delivering the highest quality of care and support to our residents, allowing them to live life with dignity, independence and choice.
Tasks may include day-to-day activities such as feeding, mobility, bathing and toileting, as well as encouraging both social integration and participation within the local community.
Flexible pay with Flexi Pay
You'll have the chance to get paid whenever you decide. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What do we ask for?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You will have the flexibility of choosing your own hours whilst having an steady income. Our employee perks scheme will provide you with 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores.
Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
Come say hi!
Based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, our local Cannock branch opened in 2014 and has been continuously providing providing qualified healthcare professionals within the local area ever since.
Submit your application today and expect a call from one of our friendly team members.
Join us today!
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.