Are you ready to get in the driver's seat of your career in care?
As a Care Assistant in Walsall and the surrounding local area, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive team to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Your benefits package
Our generous benefits package makes us stand out from our competitors. In return for your care, you'll get:
- An hourly rate of up to £12.47, including holiday pay
- The option of same day pay
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to choose from
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
If you're looking for true flexibility and control over when you work and when you get paid, then look no further. Apply to Newcross today.