Take the next step in your career with us!
At Newcross, we offer a golden-ticket opportunity to get involved in the national care effort to protect vulnerable people in your area. As a Care Assistant in Walsall and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. No two days will be the same, and you'll have plenty of opportunity to learn new skills along the way.
Access 25% of the value of your shift the same day you work it by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm on the HealthForceGo app! (Including weekends and bank holidays)
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, though we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is a must. You'll need to be confident enough in your abilities to work independently but also able to work harmoniously in a team. We'll expect you to deliver the same standard of care that you'd want for a loved one to receive and to strive for the best possible outcome.
Joining us has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of over 9,000 healthcare professionals.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
Go from application to on-shift in just 48 hours. To make this happen, we'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.