Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care and support our service users living in Winchester and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated centralteam and clinical governance
- Flexible pay with Flexi Pay
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Our Andover team is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive high-quality care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with clinical needs, personal care tasks, clinical requirements and any additional services needed.
It is essential that you have prior knowledge of Intermediate Life Support (ILS) and experience of working in a custodial environment.
Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo. (Includes weekdays and bank holidays)
Why choose us?
Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Flexible full time and part time hours with various shifts available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in a variety of high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs accessed through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Submit your application today!
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.