Our Andover team is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Work with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care and support our service users living in Winchester and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive high-quality care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with clinical needs, personal care tasks, clinical requirements and any additional services needed.
It is essential that you have prior knowledge of Intermediate Life Support (ILS) and experience of working in a custodial environment.
We have an exclusive app feature that allows our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Flexible full time and part time hours with various shifts available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in a variety of high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs accessed through credits as you work
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.