Your local team is based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, the branch opened in 2014 and has been providing the local area with qualified healthcare professionals ever since.
Do you want to form part of a friendly team?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to service users with various needs in line with their personal care plans. You will support with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional activities needed.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
This HealthForceGo® app feature enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the very same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Why join our team?
Joining us give you the opportunity to benefit from free training programs earned through credits as you work, a perks scheme with 30,000 discounts to choose from and flexible rotas including days, weekend and night shifts.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekend, night and day shifts
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Simply submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.