Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant in Worthing, Lancing, Shoreham-by-Sea, Goring-by-Sea and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll form part of a supportive team of health and social professionals and support with daily living activities.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff have the freedom to choose when they want to get paid. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through the app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Apply now and you can start within a week!