Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant in Worthing, Lancing, Shoreham-by-Sea, Goring-by-Sea and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be providing support with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical requirements, washing, social activities and any other services required.
We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit you timesheets through our innovative app.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid care experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.