Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Is building meaningful and lasting relationships with the people you care for important to you?
We're on the look-out for talented Care Assistants to join our team in Chichester, Bognor Regis and the surrounds, delivering quality care in the home for people in need. You'll be passionate about supporting people to live a fulfilling, independent life as much as possible. You'll be assisting children and adults with personal care tasks, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs and social activities. Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Our Flexi Pay app feature gives healthcare staff the opportunity to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Advantages of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £14.89, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free ongoing learning and development to take your career where you go
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments