Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Join our ever growing community today!
Join Newcross today, as a Care Assistant in Chichester, Bognor Regis, and the surrounds.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting children and adults with personal care tasks
- Helping with posture care
- Assisting them feeding and PEG care, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
You will also have the chance to recieve training in reas such as PEG feeding and tracheostomy care.
You will be a part of a team of health and social care workers, delivering care to our service users in their own home. This is a very rewarding role with a lot of perks.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
- You will need a minimum of 3 months of caring experience under your belt or have cared for a loved one.
- We require you to have a certificate in Moving and Handling
- The right to work in the UK is essential
- Show our core values of trust, expertise and empathy
- Access to a smartphone device with internet
- Access to a vehicle is beneficial, but not essential.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you submit your timesheets on our app, HealthForceGo. You have access to this whenever you may need it, including weekend and bank holidays.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £14.89, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform