Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
We want you to join us!
As a Care Assistant in Devizes, Chippenham and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference to people's lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals.
Your duties will vary, including anything from assisting residents with their personal care tasks, helping them with meal preparation and encouraging them to socialise in their communities. You'll work as part of a small team of health and social care workers in the homes of our clients.
With experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our flexible pay feature gives you access to an instant pay service that allows you to choose when you get paid. This service allows you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- A competitive pay package of £16.76 per hour, including holiday pay
- The instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.