Care Assistant - Female
Join Newcross in providing exceptional care in the home!
At Newcross Healthcare, we are looking for dedicated Female Care Assistants to deliver personalised care in the home in Salford, Bristol, Bath and the surrounding areas. You'll need to be a positive, patient individual and be committed to always looking for the best possible outcome for those in your care. In this role, you'll be aiding a female user with Tetraplegia in her own home with a range of daily living activities.
Benefits of the job
- A competitive pay package of £16.76 per hour, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo, to receive the Flexi Pay perk!
What we're looking for
To join us, you'll need at least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We also expect you to be passionate and determined to bring comfort and joy to our service users at all times. The right to working the UK is a must.
It is highly desirable that you are a non-smoker and have a full clean driving licence, so our service user can go out and about with her daily living activities.