Care Assistant - Female
Do you want to become a part of something bigger?
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Female Care Assistants to join our team in Salford, Bristol, Bath and the surrounds. You'll be supporting a female service user with Tetraplegia and ensuring that they receive outstanding care and support at all times. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the chance to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive pay package of £16.76 per hour, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
The idea applicant for this position will have a fully clean driving licence to allow our service user to go out and about with her daily living activities alongside being a non smoker.